This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Upon visiting our website, your personal information, as provided by you, is collected and stored in order to provide you with a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. You can edit or update your personal information at any point of time. All our employees and staff have been trained and are obligated to protect the privacy of the users.
Your personal information may be used to
- Update you about our latest offers, upcoming events or other announcements related to the product.
- To improve our product and services to create a better experience for you, and for the purposes of auditing and data analysis.
Your non-personal information - such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, referrer URL, location, and the time zone - may be used to
- Collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose
- Better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- Collect data on user behaviour and search queries to understand the relevancy of results
- From time to time, we may ask you to share your feedback on your device and applications to help us improve our apps.
In case, your non-personal information is combined with personal information, it will be treated as personal information as long as it remains combined.
We use both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. Note that cookies don’t contain any information related to your personal identification. We collect cookies on our website for helping you with storage of your password in your browser, trend analysis, site administration, user behaviour and interest analysis, product and service improvement, data measurement and to ensure trust and safety of the user. Mostly we use session cookies; you can also delete cookies on your own from your browser history.
We take utmost care not to share your personal information with third-parties, but there might be special cases as listed below when we may share your personal information with our stakeholders, who are obligated to protect your personal information:
- To provide you our products and services
- To help you purchase our products and services
- To improve our products, services and advertising
- To adhere to the purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, whenever necessary or appropriate.
- To transfer information to a third party in case of reorganization, merger or sale
We reserve the right to decline requests that are irrelevant, infringe upon the privacy of others, are impossible or not required as per law.